Recent Post

Nummy of the Day-- "Blackies"-- or Chocolate Goop, Whichever You Prefer.

Posted by Unknown on

Many moons ago, I posted my black bean brownie (yes, black bean brownies!!) recipe here:

http://www.vegweb.com/recipes/blackies-black-bean-brownies

As brownies, they look like this.


And trust me, they are good.  So.  Freakin'.  Good.

I decided to make a pan of them today, because I was craving something chocolaty.  Here's what I did:

--instead of sugar, I used 1.5 cups of erythritol
--I only used 1 tsp of oil for the recipe.
--For egg replacer, I used about 1/2 cup chia seeds soaked in about a cup of water.
--I added a teaspoon of baking powder.
--Instead of cayenne, I used ghost pepper salt (maybe a teaspoon; I measured it in the palm of my hand)

My recipe came out too liquid to possibly bake up properly.  However, it tasted AMAZING.  I mean, lick-the-blender-bowl amazing.  So I poured it into a container and am going to dip berries in it later.  And also eat it with a spoon.

NOM.

As goop, it looks like this.  Maybe not as pretty, but SO NUMMY.


Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi all go coments